Tuesday 17 February 2015

Kanye gives an explanation for North West's crying at the NYFW


North West, baby of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West was photographes really tearing up at her father's fashion show.
Kanye explained in an interview with i-D backstage as reported by The Mirror saying, "“Maybe she was just scared for her daddy”, 

“She just wanted people to stop being mean to her daddy because she knows that her daddy loves the world and just wants to make it a more beautiful place.”

How sweet....maybe if you stopped collecting people's award they would be nicer...maybe?...lol....read more after the cut....

‘Ye also weighed in on his controversial interruption of Beck’s award acceptance at the Grammys, which saw the rapper pretend to re-enact his famous stage-crash of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs in 2009.

“I feel good. I feel like a human being. I feel like a man,” he said.

“A man can make mistakes, a man can have an opinion. A man can be hypocritical. I feel like I have blood in my veins. That my blood hasn’t been turned cold by the concept of celebrity, or missed opportunities or perception,” he added."


No comments: