Thursday 12 September 2013

Miley explains naked "Wrecking Ball" video


Miley Cyrus aka "Hannah Montana" is obviously not done shocking the world, the singer dropped a naked-all-thru video this week which got abut 19 million views within 24-hours, explaining the video she said:

“I think the video is much more. If people get past the point I make, and you actually look at me, you can tell I look more broken than even the song sounds. ... If people can take their minds off the obvious and go into their imagination and see what the video really means, it is so vulnerable. … If you look at my eyes, I look more sad than actually my voice sounds on the record. It was a lot harder to actually do the video than it was to even record the song. It was much more of an emotional experience.”
 
 Issorai!

No comments: