Wednesday 24 April 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow named World's most beautiful Woman by People Magazine


The mother of two and wife to singer Chris Martin was today named the world's beautiful woman by People magazine

What Gwyneth had to say:
"Around the house, I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. I don't really wear makeup, that's what they're used to," she says referring to her husband, Chris Martin, and children Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.

"(Chris will) make a joke about it. If I've gotten fully dressed up, he'll be like, 'Oh, wow! You're Gwyneth Paltrow!' Because he's used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair."

 "It makes me look younger and feel strong," the actress, who does the Tracy Anderson Method five days a week, says.

"When I first started, I thought, 'I'll never be good at this. This is a nightmare!' But now it's like brushing my teeth, I just do it."



No comments: