Thursday 7 April 2016

My People....How E Dey Go?


Morning guys hope everyone has been doing great, okay stop throwing tomatoes,   I know it’s been bad lately, the fuel scarcity crisis, the lack of electricity, the sun!!! (I mean...can't even nature be nice to us??!!). But you know what guys, am not trying to soften the blow or anything like that, we Nigerians are for a FACT! the most persevering people ever! I will be sharing my thoughts on the country's crisis on another post later on today, a segment I call my political rant (trust me it’s a real rant!) so please do be on the lookout.

So in other news, tomorrow is Friday...so that’s one good news we can hold on to today shey? And also the Lola's Place giveaway will be coming up tomorrow as well...Yay! (more details on that later on).

So tell me, how are you getting through this week na?

No comments: