Thursday 31 January 2013

Lamar Odom's Ex-wife talks about Khloe Kardashian's Motherly side


On this week's premiere of the TLC series "Starter Wives" Liza Morales, the mother of Lamar Odom's three children, stepped in the reality tv spotlight where she revealed the backstory of their 10-year love affair. With Lamar being her first man sexually, they met when she was 16, and apparently her last
Liza says her relationship with Lamar was plagued by groupies and the traps of fame and excess, but it was the death of their third child from SIDS that completely shut the door on their romance.  She says that till this day (Lamar has been married to Khloe for three years) they have NEVER discussed the death of their child.  "Who abandons their lady?” she said.
Speaking about Khloe Kardashian, she says
“I don’t know if she’s good maternally, I don’t know. As long as my kids are good, I’m good,” Morales says of Kardashian, who has desperately been trying to have a baby with Odom. “As long as my kids are taken care of and I haven’t heard anything negative, then I’m good.”

Ehen...dint even know Lamar already had kids...ewo!

No comments: