Wednesday 13 April 2016

Linda vs Wizzy: My thoughts on the celeb fight of last week


I remember when I actually came across the fight between Linda Ikeji, Nigeria's top gbogbo bigz girls millionaire (billionaire sef) blogger and Top singer, also a millionaire in his own right, Wizkid (actually Wiz-baba....the guy don get two children na..Lol...am kidding o..actually the two children part is true), so when I came across it, honestly I was like WHATTT!!! I mean I did not even find it funny...for real...I mean yes it gist and it got Twitter abuzz and people were talking...but I think for me, the whole mother, family thingy just rubbed me the wrong way.


A fight should be fair, and yes I took sides, but that is besides the point here, both parties had reasons for coming after each other which were kinda justified, one felt like he was unfairly treat publicly and the order felt like she was just doing her job, so how do you judge this clearly then?
I say you don't judge...but when the blows been melted out between both parties starts to hit parents...family members, then its time to put down the gloves I would say.
Anddddddd....that's all am going to say on that sha...so what do you think...was the fight fair, were the insults traded justified, and most importantly who won? Lol.

No comments: